At RMC we believe that a service should be exceptional from start to end – not just the ‘bit in the middle’, which is why our clients choose to work with us again and again.
Operation planning, Risk Assessment & Method Statement, CAA/police/local-authority permissions, site work and Client Portal access are standard across all our services regardless of whether we are performing a one-off roof inspection or documenting and tracking a long-term commercial, construction or engineering project.
Our OSC permissions from the CAA enable us to use some of the best UAS technology (drones) available on the market today in areas simply off bounds to 99% of other UK commercial drone operators. All RMC clients can be assured that our fleet of drones and cameras are fully equipped to capture superior photograph and video datasets, and our exclusive permissions allow us to operate just 5 metres from persons not under our control.
We don’t advertise and we don’t believe in hard-sell. Much of our work is through repeat business and word-of-mouth recommendations. We believe in 100% customer satisfaction from the moment of initial contact to data delivery and beyond.
All RMC clients benefit from:
- A dedicated, always contactable, RMC Account Manager
- NEBOSH Diploma certified Health & Safety team
- Highly experienced, fully qualified site teams (CSCS, Safety Critical Medical) and UAS operators (CAA PfCO, OSC and A2 CofC)
- Industry-leading survey and inspection datasets, captured using Enterprise-level drones and cameras
- Enhanced Safety Risk Assessment for working around key and critical national infrastructure (Highways, Rail, etc)
- Full access to our cloud-based, device-agnostic RMC Client Portal
- £10,000,000 public liability insurance (can be increased to £25m where required)